People make individual purchasing decisions every day. Not surprisingly, the amount of background research they perform depends on the risk; choosing a lawn service might take an hour, choosing a child care provider, a few weeks. Over time, even if basic servicing needs are being met, the approach used to provide these services begins to matter more and more; the same holds true in business.
We recognize that choosing a source to pay provider is a major decision and we welcome your detailed review of our background, qualifications and approach. Clients say it is our detailed, hands-on service model that led them to establish, expand and extend their relationship with DSSI. No matter how complex your environment, we have the skills, experience and capabilities that lead to a mutually beneficial business relationship.
These services are easily configured to desired specifications. Our systems provide broad access and support for customers, suppliers and DSSI representatives who serve in the "buyer role" on behalf of the client organization. Too, we provide standard interfaces allowing services to be provided with customized levels of legacy system interaction.
DSSI supplements client procurement capabilities with:
- Successful program management experience
- Intellectual capital
- Commodity category expertise
- Proven technology
- Best-in-class workflow automation
- Aggressive spend aggregation
- Thoughtful supply base consolidation
- Efficient "Purchase to Pay" processing
- Intuitive inventory management
- Supplier financial settlement
- Common legacy system interfaces
- Data driven supplier management
- Consolidated invoicing with drill down and reconciliation
- Reduced Working Capital requirements
- Comprehensive compliance reporting